What is white-glove delivery?
Our White Glove service will deliver the item into your room of choice, perform light assembly (for instance, attach legs or insert hardware), and dispose of the packaging materials.
What is Entryway delivery?
Our Entryway service will deliver the packaged item to the first room of your address. The recipient is responsible for unpacking and moving the product farther into the home.
Some things to know:
- White Glove & Entryway items cannot be shipped by any other delivery method because of their weight, their size, and the special care and handling they require.
- Our delivery service will contact you to schedule an appointment shortly before the arrival date.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. Weekend delivery is not available.
- The delivery service cannot make any modifications to your home. Please measure your space (doorways, elevators, stairways, etc.) before buying the item to ensure it will fit into your home. If the item doesn’t fit, it will be sent back to us. Return shipping charges will be deducted from the amount of your refund. The original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- If you’ve purchased multiple items shipping via White Glove or Entryway delivery, you may have multiple delivery appointments with different delivery companies. We work with several delivery companies, depending on the type of product and where it’s located.
- Please contact us at 855.746.7655 if there could be any delivery challenges at your home such as multiple flights of stairs or a narrow or long driveway. Additional charges may apply.
How do I receive my delivery?
You’ll receive an email from us with tracking information about your item.
Shortly before the arrival date, our delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Some things to know:
- Items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- Delivery appointments are available Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. Weekend delivery is not available.
- Please make sure an adult 18 or older will be home during the delivery window. The delivery window may vary depending on your location. Usually there is a four-hour window, but sometimes it is greater.
- Additional fees will be charged for missed appointments and last-minute changes to appointments.
Do I need to do anything before my delivery appointment?
Before your appointment, please make sure the walkway and the area where you’d like the item placed are clear.
The delivery service cannot move existing furniture to make room for the new item. It is also unable to remove unwanted furniture or make any modifications to your home.
Should I inspect my item?
Yes, once your item has been unwrapped, please inspect it for any damage that may have occurred in transit. Do not sign the delivery paperwork until you have thoroughly inspected the item for any damage or quality issues.
If you do see any damage or quality issues:
1. You have the right to refuse the item.
2. Make a note of the damage on the delivery service’s paperwork before signing for the item. If you do not note the damage on the delivery paperwork, it’s more than likely we won’t be able to issue a refund or replace the item.
3. Call us at 855.746.7655 and we’ll help resolve the issue.